Updated version dated July 13th, 2016.
1. INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE
All references to the plural herein shall also mean the singular and to the singular shall also mean the plural unless the context otherwise requires.
You can browse the Services without providing any Personal Data (other than Automatic Data, as defined below) or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use all features of the Services.
4. PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your Personal Data, for the following purposes:
- a) to provide the Services (e.g.: management of the registration process and access to the Site and/or the Xceed App, Registered User’s account management, to process your payment and prevent or detect fraud, assistance and resolution of possible Users’ complaints and/or requests);
- c) for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business;
- d) for the following marketing purposes:
- send newsletters by email, mail, phone and/or mobile text messages, social media (e.g. social networks), push notifications, concerning information on our services. Moreover, with your specific consent to profiling activities as set forth under paragraph (e) below, your Personal Data may be analyzed by us and used for sending you communications in order to offer you further personalized services and to promote products and/or services in order to enhancing your nightlife experience;
- conduct statistical and market analysis, also online, on Services provided by us;
- e) for profiling purposes, and more precisely to analyze User’s habits, purchase preferences, location and any further information. Such data may be processed in an aggregate form or in an unidentifiable way for conducting market researches in order to better enhance our Services;
5. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through our Site, Xceed App or Services, we may collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as further described below:
When you register to the Site/Xceed App, we ask you to provide us with Personal Data necessary to file the registration form such as: your name, surname, username, password and email address. Failure or refusal to provide such information will prevent us to satisfy you request. Any information that is essential for us to provide to you our Services is properly market as such on the Site/Xceed App. In addition, you can provide us also with optional information useful to manage the account, such as date of birth, gender.
If you connect to the Service using credentials from a Third Party Application, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials. We may also collect other information available on or through your Third Party Application account, including, for example, your name, profile picture, country, hometown, email address, date of birth, gender and profile pictures, and networks.
b) Use of the Services
When you use or interact with the Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Inquires and survey information: We collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provides such information to the Site/Xceed App or Services, such as contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Site/Xceed App.
- Information concerning nightlife events you are attending and payment data: When you buy tickets on line or when you access to guest lists we collect information relating to the nightlife events you are attending, including payment solutions, and depending on the opted payment method, number of credit card or debit card, expiration date or card security code, if necessary to obtain pre-authorization for payment, billing addresses, and other financial data that we need to proceed your payment. Such data may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. ;
- Location Information: When you use the Services, we collect your location data. If you permit us to access location services through the permission system used by your device operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when you are using it. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Navigation Data: During normal functioning, the computer systems and software procedures designed for the operation of this Site/Xceed App acquire some Personal Data, which transmission is implicit when using internet communication protocols (e.g., IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site/Xceed App, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested and other parameters regarding the User’s operating system and computer environment of the user). This information is not collected in order to associate it with the persons identified but, due to its nature, could permit identification of Users through processing and association with data held by third parties. Such data indicated are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information regarding use of the Site/Xceed App and in order to verify correct functioning and therefore they are immediately deleted after their processing.
6. DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Xceed is not in the business of selling Personal Data. Personal data may also be disclosed in an anonymous and aggregated ways for statistical or research purpose. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer, share or communicate your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
a. Change of control
b. Parent companies and subsidiaries.
c. Service providers and others.
d. Club Managers
When you purchase Tickets to attend any event promoted from the Club Managers’ channels (promoter links and web widgets), we provide the Personal Data requested (i.e. your name, surname and email) to the Club Manager of such event.
e. Third Party Applications
f. Legal Requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including without limitation, responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (a) to comply with a legal obligation, (b) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public; or (e) to protect against legal liability.
7. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
As part of the services offered to you through the Site/Xceed App, the information you provide to us may be transferred to, and stored at, countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland. By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland or one of our service providers is located in a country outside such countries. In addition, if you use the Site/Xceed App while you are outside the EEA and Switzerland your information may be transferred outside such countries in order to provide you with those services. We may also share information with other equivalent national bodies, which may be located in countries worldwide. Your personal information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence.
The Services provided by Xceed are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 or under the applicable age limit considering the national laws and regulations applicable to the Users (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights.
9. ARCHIVE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data regarding you will be archived only for the time necessary to grant the correct provision of the services offered by Xceed.
In case of cancellation, exclusion or revocation of the enablement for missed use of your account on the Site/Xceed App, your data will be archived for the minimum amount of time required by administration needs, with the exclusion of eventual specific obligations regarding the archive of accounting documentation or for public safety purposes. Expired this period, your data may be transformed into an anonymous form, in order not to permit – even indirectly – to identify the interested parties.
10. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR OF PERSONAL DATA
According to article 29 Legislative Decree 196/2003, Xceed is the data controller (the “Data Controller”), All instances and requests related to the treatment of the Personal Data regarding you can be addressed to the Xceed by writing to: email@example.com.
11. ACCESS RIGHT TO THE PERSONAL DATA
At any time you have the right to ask us for confirmation of the existence of such data and to know their content and origin, to verify their accuracy and to request their integration, updating and correction.
In addition, you have also the right to request from us cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data processed in violation of applicable law and to oppose to their treatment for legitimate causes. All requests should be addressed to Xceed to the contact detail provided under paragraph 10.