Cassinetta di Lugagnano
Castiglione del Lago
Francavilla al Mare
San Michele Vecchio
Santa Margherita Ligure
Alturas do Barroso
Costa da Caparica
Figueira da Foz
Mondim de Basto
Sra. Da Hora
Viana do Castelo
Vila Nova de Famalicão
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Lloret de Mar
Palma de Mallorca
Torre del Mar
Last update: May 22nd, 2018
We participate in and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and retention of Personal Data(defined in Section 2.1) from European Economic Area("EEA") member countries.
XCEED S.R.L P. IVA #03373311202 Address: Via Felice Casati 1/A, Milano (MI), 20124, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Xceed S.r.l.'s main objective is to maintain your trust through respectful management of the personal information of Website Users and Buyers, giving them control over it. • It is important that you know what personal information Xceed S.r.l., (hereinafter 'we' or 'Xceed S.r.l.,') collects about you, and how we use it. • For any further information, questions or concerns, please contact us using the details provided in the 'Contact' section. • We will inform you appropriately if we make any material changes to our privacy practices at any time. If necessary, we will also ask for your permission.
A) Provision of the service • The online platform owned by Xceed S.r.l. is used by its clients and by event organisers to advertise and sell their tickets to people interested in purchasing them. • The purpose for which we process your data is to collaborate in the management of the purchase of tickets to the event you wish to attend. The collaboration is to make available through our portal the catalogue of events advertised on our website. • The relationship of the purchase and sale of tickets will always be established between the buyer and the organiser of the event. • We will also send you electronic communications to promote and notify you of upcoming events in which you may be interested. • There may be occasions when we collect your details for events where ticket sales are not yet available. In these cases of "pre-registration" we will only use your data for the sole purpose of notifying you when tickets go on sale for the event in which you are interested. B) Sending commercial communications by electronic means to promote events We may send you commercial communications by electronic means to notify you of new events and/or shows that we are promoting through our website. C) Sending third party advertising • Provided that you consent, we may send you advertising from third party companies interested in promoting their goods or services. • This advertising will be sent directly by Xceed S.r.l. without any physical delivery of your data to the advertisers. • This will involve the need to submit your personal data to standardisation, duplication, filtering and verification operations. • We may send you advertising by e-mail, post, telephone calls to landlines or mobile phones, sending SMS and/or MMS messages, multi-platform messaging services, chat, automated calls without human intervention, push notifications, or any other type of similar communication. D) Communication of your data for commercial purposes and commercial prospecting to third party companies. • Provided that you consent, we may communicate your data to interested third parties such as companies, organisations and/or entities interested in carrying out marketing campaigns or market research. • These advertisers may send you advertising through any of the following channels: email, post, telephone calls to landlines or mobiles, sending SMS and/or MMS messages, messaging services without human intervention or any other type of similar communication. • This processing will necessarily involve the need to subject your personal data to standardisation, duplication, filtering and verification operations.
A) Provision of the service In relation to the provision of our services, we process your data because it is necessary for the execution of the contract, so that your opposition to the processing of your data would make it impossible for the Organiser of the event to receive your wish to purchase the tickets, making it impossible to carry out the provision of the service. B) Promotion of events In relation to the promotion of events through the sending of electronic communications, we send them based on our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about our news and upcoming events. In each communication you receive, we will give you the opportunity to object to the processing for promotional purposes. C) Third-party advertising • The only legitimation for the use of your data for commercial purposes and to be able to send you advertising from third parties interested in promoting their goods or services is your consent. • Similarly, the legitimacy to communicate your personal data to third party companies, organizations and / or entities, for purposes of advertising, commercial prospecting or market research, will also be solely your consent. • In the data registration form you will find two separate boxes, the ticking of which is in no way obligatory, so that you may or may not give us your consent for these purposes.
• We are continually taking steps to ensure that your information is protected and that it is securely disposed of when it is no longer needed. • We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we apply will depend on the type of information collected. • We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, for the purposes set out in this policy and for any other legal purpose for which we are required to keep the information. • We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for the above purposes in accordance with our company policies. • We use shared services, some of which are located outside Europe. At the same time, your information may be transferred internationally when world-class artists are touring in order to provide you with a seamless experience. • When we carry out such transfers of information, we must emphasise that there are strict rules in place to ensure that your data continues to be protected to the highest standards. When we do so, we will ensure that we have appropriate security measures in place. If your information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, we will use one of the mechanisms set out below: - Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission - EU-U.S. Privacy Shield - Binding Corporate Rules - Binding Corporate Rules of the Processor • For additional information, or to obtain a copy of the relevant documentation, please contact us at the addresses listed in the Communications section.
• Please note that tickets to attend events are sold through: 1. Xceed Website and App 2. Promoters to whom Xceed S.r.l. makes available the technology necessary to carry out the sale of tickets, in which case the purchase will be made through the Promoter's website, external to Xceed S.r.l. 3. Promoters who collaborate with Xceed S.r.l., in which case the purchase of tickets will be made through the Promoter's website, outside of Xceed S.r.l. • Please note that the above stipulations involve an International Transfer of Data legitimised by the existence of Adequate Safeguards, Binding Corporate Rules, the Explicit Consent of the users by ticking the box and the Necessity of the transfer for the execution of the contract between the data controller and the data subjects. • Therefore, we inform you that in the second and third case our website may include, display or display links to the websites of the promoters. These websites operate independently of us. These websites have their own privacy policies and we strongly recommend that you read them when you visit them. To the extent that any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the content of such websites, their use or their privacy practices.
• REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) applies. • This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data in the context of the activities of an establishment of the controller or processor in the Union, whether or not the processing takes place in the Union. • This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data of data subjects residing in the Union by a controller or processor not established in the Union, where the processing activities are related to the offering of goods or services to such data subjects in the Union, whether or not the data subjects are required to pay for them, or the monitoring of their behaviour, in so far as it takes place in the Union. • This Regulation applies to the processing of personal data by a controller who is not established in the Union but in a place where the law of the Member States applies by virtue of public international law. • The preceding paragraphs support the legitimacy of Xceed S.r.l. to process the data of European citizens and third country nationals, as well as the transfer of such data to data controllers established outside the European Union.
• You may exercise your rights by contacting us directly and free of charge at the following e-mail address email@example.com indicating "EXERCISE OF RIGHTS" in the subject line. Your request must include date, name and surname, request in which the request is made, address for the purpose of notifications. In order to dispel any reasonable doubt about your identity, we ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity. • If you believe that Xceed S.r.l. has not dealt with your request correctly, you may apply to the Italian Data Protection Agency at the following address: Piazza di Monte Citorio n.121, 00186, Rome.
Business & Organizers