Next time you have an extra 1 Million USD lying around, why not spend it on an ultra VIP experience at this year’s 2016 Secret Solstice Festival June 16th-19th in Iceland? Last year the festival made headlines with the then-record for most expensive ticket in the world at a meager $200,000 USD. This time around, the festival organisers have appropriately stepped up their game and are giving absolutely no fucks whatsoever when it comes to the question of gratuitous overindulgence for a select few (very) privileged individuals.
What’s included in this exorbitant sum of money, you ask? Well:
- Round-trip flights for six in private jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) from anywhere on earth
- A luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík
- Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016 for six people, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
- Private dining experience in the villa with a prominent Icelandic chef
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Two private luxury cars with drivers at disposal 24 hours a day for a week
- Private security for the entire stay
- Two private concerts by prominent Icelandic musicians
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
- A private whale & dolphin watching tour
- Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
- Introductions where possible to Secret Solstice 2016 artists
- Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience
Hailed by multiple sources as the “world’s most unique music festival”, Secret Solstice has set a precedent for pushing the boundaries of what is possible for music events. Whether it be the world-first parties inside a glacier or in the dormant magma chamber of a volcano, exclusive VIP experiences, putting together an incredible lineup, their aim has always been for Secret Solstice to be an event like no other.
Brb, just gotta go get my wallet from the car.